ISC is committed to a future of international recognition in the computational sciences.
- ISC will continue to build strong applied mathematics and numerical analysis research programs, apply advanced computational methods to various engineering applications, and enhance numerical software tools and visualization capabilities to better serve the needs for research and education on and beyond campus.
- By communicating capabilities and promoting accomplishments, ISC will attract additional outstanding research scholars and top-quality students from around the world.
- Through the interdisciplinary Computational Sciences Certification Program (CSCP), the ISC will continually offer challenging educational research and internship experiences to attract and retain outstanding graduate students.
- ISC’s computational resource infrastructure will remain constantly available to the local and international research community, to help ensure improved results and increased access to knowledge.
- Through enhancements in technical resources, multidisciplinary partnerships with other programs, and collaborations with industry, ISC will maintain parity with similar research initiatives at other top-ranking universities.
- Finally, ISC will continue to reflect Texas A&M University’s commitment and accountability to the State of Texas, through leadership by a streamlined management group consisting of a small staff of professionals with a broad range of skills and a commitment to excellence.